What does this service offer?
- A comprehensive interview to ascertain your needs; such as detailed property requirements, price range, desired locations, and amenities required.
- Advice and recommendations regarding the right property for best capital growth and investment, best locations, and property types.
- Complete liaison with agents - extracting the right information to determine whether the property fits your criteria, price range and terms and conditions.
- Personal inspection of suitable properties to ensure recommendations of only those that fit your criteria.
- Co-ordination of private inspections and open house inspections for you to view shortlisted properties.
- A detailed reconnaissance on suitable properties comprising of:
- Comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)report and independent market analysis
- Determination of true price range based on current market conditions, sales history, genuine buyer interest, verification of actual offers, vendors motivation, urgency to sell, and price expectation.
- Weekly email updates of Property Inspection Lists to keep track of shortlisted, missed out, to be inspected and rejected properties.
- Condition inspection on all properties - followed by coordination of qualified pest and building inspections for shortlisted properties.
The puchase (auction or private sale)
- Negotiation of best terms, conditions, and price on property (private sale)
- Negotiation prior to auction or strategizing for auction success.
- Critical negotiation phase – if property is passed in to us as the highest bidder at Auction, we will take our client through the negotiation process; whilst keeping them at an arm’s length from the Agents tactics and pressures.
- Thorough inspection of contracts and arranging for contacts to be sighted by a solicitor and/or conveyancer.
- Supervision of signing - ensuring all necessary conditions and terms are included and client is aware of all implications, rights, and pitfalls of signing contract.
- Providing clients with post-auction support, including:
- Pre-settlement photos of property (if required)
- Measurement of land and property
- Final inspection – ensuring all chattels and fixtures are present and functioning prior to settlement.